Wednesday, February 29, 2012

squizz SNOTT GORILA GEL Review!

This is what the bottle looks like! My sister-in-law told me to try it because it has extreme holding power. That is completely true. I tried it in my hair with very horrible results (so bad I did not take pics), but my hair is down to the middle of my back and very fine. So since I already had it and it wouldn't work on me I tried it on my son.

This is what it looks like. It is the stickiest hair gel I've ever used! But it only took a little bit more than that to style my sons hair in the picture below.

I am very pleased with the results in his hair. I put it in at 7:30 am and it still looks the same when he gets ready for bed! The only downside is that it doesn't brush out or anything like that. The only way to get it out is to wash your hair (at least twice in his case). But since he is a little boy and he likes spiky hair we just add some water in the morning and he goes with spikes the next day too! 
This is my own personal opinion of the product and I am not getting paid for my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment