Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Try It On Tuesdays! Pam's Girly Bits in Mother May I?

Alright for my first Try it on Tuesdays post I am showing you Girly Bits in Mother May I?  Mother May I? is a lovely pale purple with a slight shimmer/pearl packed full of many different sparkles! Who wouldn't love this beautiful polish? Mother May I? has red square glitter, smaller green and pink square glitter, blue and pink hex glitters, and small fuchsia, pink, and iridescent glitters. It's a lovely and fun combination.  It's fairly transparent so for my swatches I used a base coat of Essence No More Drama, that way I wouldn't have to use as many coats of Mother May I? to achieve the look I was going for.  These pictures are with one coat Dazzle Dry base coat, one medium coat of Essence No More Drama, two coats Mother May I?, and one coat Seche Vite.  Without further ado here are the lovely pictures of a wonderful polish from Pam's Girly Bits:


Notice the lovely crystal on the bottle that she takes the extra time to add and makes it all that much more fun to get one of her bottles of polish :)







 

Here are some links to use to find Girly Bits and Llarowe:

Facebook Girly Bits
Girly Bits on Big Cartel
Facebook Llarowe
Llarowe Shop


I hope you enjoyed this post even half as much as I enjoy wearing this polish and come back again soon!  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Love this! Didn't know you could buy polish like this! Really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep if u go on facebook search for a page called Pam's Girly Bits. Or go to etsy.com and search for nail polish and it should bring up a bunch of different homemade polishes.

      Delete