Sunday, September 9, 2012

Review of Dazzle Dry Calypso Romance

This is a long overdue review of Dazzle Dry and their lovely color Calypso Romance.  Dazzle Dry is purchasable in a 3 piece set that includes prep solution, base coat, and the quick dry top coat. This is a great set. Dazzle Dry dries completely in 5 minutes. It helps lengthen wear time, I got about 5 days out of this mani. Which is really good for me, as I usually get about 3 or 4 if I leave it on that long :) Calypso is a really neat pink with a purple hint in it and tons of shimmery prettiness. So here are some pictures for you.


This polish has great consistency and applied very nicely. It took 3 coats to build up the opaqueness. 


I really love this color.  The rosey pink with a hint of purple shimmer to it, its beautiful.


I spiced it up with some zebra stripes in Color Club Wild at Heart. Which is a very excellent combination. Looks amazing in the sunlight!




This is how you find them: Dazzle Dry-FB, and they have some great new summer colors out!


I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking!

1 comment: