Monday, January 7, 2013

Review of Bat Crap Crazy, Glacier, Secret Galaxy, What Halo?!, and Moon Shadow by 6 Harts Craft Company

Hey there everyone! Sorry it's been so long since my last post! I have tons of stuff lined up and I haven't had a chance to get anything written up, because I've been trapped at work! The first lovely polishes I have to show you come from the 6HartsCraftCompany.  There are 5 of them to show you: Bat Crap Crazy, Glacier, Secret Galaxy, What Halo?!, and Moon Shadow.
I'm starting with Bat Crap Crazy! Check it out:



This is such a great polish! I absolutely love the color and name of this polish. It has a brownish/maroon base with micro gold shimmer and holographic micro shimmer. 





Here's the wonderful bottle shot where you can see the maroon tint! I love this polish, I had no problems what so ever with this polish. There was no dragging, dripping, or clumps. It was just right.




Slightly different angle for you. I have 2 coats of this lovely polish on. It has a wonderful chocolate brown color and some wonderful maroon hints with the gold and holographic shimmers. It's just wonderful!






Next up is Glacier:




Glacier has a wonderful white base with a shimmery blue pearl tint to it, micro holo glitter and blue and teal micro glitters. This polish wears very well.





Here is the wonderful bottle shot! See all that great and wonderful glitter in there! I am in freaking love with this polish! A great polish for winter and any other time you need some lovely blue sparkles in your life :)









I have on 3 coats of this polish in these pictures. It went on wonderfully and had excellent dry time. I had absolutely no problems with this polish. No dripping, dragging, or fishing. Went on smooth and stayed on!





Now I have Glacier with the next beauty Secret Galaxy:





Here's the bottle shot for you all! It looks so pretty. This is a wonderful blue/green/purple color shifting topcoat. It looks especially great over Glacier.



It only took one coat of this over Glacier to get this look. I had absolutely no problems with this polish. 




There's not much else to say about this wonderful combination. Well, other than that I personally wore this for about 6 days with very little tip wear! It is spectacular!







Here is What Halo?!:




Bottle shot! This is What Halo?! Which is another color shifting topcoat: green/gold. You can really put these over any color and make it look completely different. So fun!





Here is What Halo?! over L'Oreal Safari Chic on thumb, index, and middle finger; and Bourjois Tangerine fatal. Only one coat of What Halo?!




Here's a half shade and half natural sun thumb shot for you. You can see the glitters shimmering away.





Here's the direct sunlight thumb shot. You can all kinds of gorgeous gold shimmer.





Different light, different angle :)






And another angle :) This topcoat really livens up both of these polishes!








Last but definitely not least, Moon Shadow:




Bottle shot of the lovely Moon Shadow top coat shifting purple/pink/blue. Look at it! It's so pretty! I will show it to you over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue and Life polish C211.





I absolutely love how Moon Shadow looks over both of these colors! It's just gorgeous! And the possibilities are endless. 






Up close over the Pacific Blue. I freaking love these top coats!






It looks just as beautiful over the Life polish which is a deep wine color.



It still looks awesome in the shade!



To find out what other great things 6 Harts Craft Company creates check her out: here at her etsy store.  She has some very lovely jewelry also. Go run click faster!




I hope you all enjoyed this post and come back again soon to see what else I have in the works for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

1 comment: