Monday, January 14, 2013

Starlight Polish review of Mermaid topcoat trio, Mythilogical topcoat trio, Starlight, and Crystal

Today I will be showing you all some really lovely topcoats created by Starlight Polish. I will start with the Mermaid topcoat trio, which consists of: Star Jewel, Splash Dream, and Ever Blue. These are all glass fleck duochrome topcoats.
I will start with Star Jewel, which shifts from gold/green and I have it on over L'Oreal Safari Chic and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue.


Next I have Splash Dream, which shifts from fuchsia/gold and I have it on over Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and Tangerine Fatal.








Last but not least from the Mermaid trio is Ever Blue, which shifts from blue/fuchsia and I have it on over Life Polish (no name, but a deep wine color) and L'Oreal Safari Chic.







Next is the Mythological trio, which consists of Dragon, Phoenix, and Unicorn. All of these are duochrome topcoats also.
First up is Dragon, which shifts orange/gold/green and I have this on over Life Polish and Tangerine Fatal.








Next for the Mythological trio is Phoenix, which shifts gold/red and I have this on over Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and L'Oreal Safari Chic.





Last but not least for this collection is Unicorn, which shifts from blue/green and I have it on over Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and  Tangerine Fatal.




Now I have for you Starlight, which is a wonderful holographic topcoat, I have it one over Life Polish and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue.






The last one is Crystal which is a clear coat that I have on in all of these pictures.

Click here to find Starlight Polish in their etsy store.

Thank you for stopping in to check out my blog, I hope you enjoyed what you saw and you come back again soon. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know who might be looking :)

1 comment: