Thursday, February 21, 2013

Elevation Polish review: Elbrus, Pic de Subenuix, El Cap, Alphubel, and Kita!

Here we are again! I have TONS of Elevation Polish to show you! I have had these for a while and really want to get them up for you. So I will start out with Elbrus:




This is Elbrus, which is a very nice royal purple with red microshimmer in it. Unfortunately these pictures are a bit washed out.



I have on 2 coats of this wonderful purple polish! I did not have any issues with this polish what so ever. It went on beautifully and the dry time was excellent, also.





And the bottle shot.










Next is Pic de Subenuix:




Pic de Subenuix has a beautiful violet base and is packed full of a wonderful green shimmer.



I have on 2 coats of this wonderful polish. It went on with no problems and dried fast. Elevation has some of the most beautiful purples and blues!!









Now I have El Cap for you:





El Cap is an electric blue packed full of violet shimmers. I absolutely love this color!!


It's pictured in 2 coats.




I have a clear coat on my middle finger, but you really can't tell in the pictures. This polish has a semi suede finish in my opinion.

I didn't have any problems with this polish at all. It went on wonderfully!





Here is Alphubel:



I have on 3 coats of Alphubel. This is a light baby blue with blue/teal shimmers. It's a super pretty polish and just love the color.





I didn't have any problems with this polish at all. It went on wonderfully and dried really fast.  It stayed on for about 3 days before I had tip wear and decided to change it.
Last but certainly not least I have Kita:





I have on  coats of Kita. This polish has a dark grey/charcoal base adn is packed full of micro silver and holo shimmers.



I didn't have any issues with this great polish from Elevation either. They all went on beautifully and dried great.




If you are interested in finding Elevation Polish you can find them on etsy or at their big cartel site.



I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully you found some new pretties that you need to have in your life. Come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment