Monday, February 18, 2013

Girly Bits Long Winters Nap and Eggnogoholic review

Alright, well, this is a little overdue, so I apologize, but I got a little stacked up in all the different polishes I bought and the ones that I got for review. So I hope you agree with me that it better late than never, especially since these are some super beautiful colors that can really be worn all year around which is awesome!
I have a couple colors for you from GirlyBits.  These 2 colors are part of her Season on Sparkle Collection. I will start with Long Winters Nap:



Here is the bottle shot of Long Nap!! I freaking love this color!!! It's a dark greyish jelly base with different sizes of dark silver and periwinkle hexes and some micro blue glitter too. Perfect colors for a polish representing a Long Winter's Nap.



Here it is in 3 coats and you can see all the wonderful different glitters and sizes. I didn't have any problems at all with this polish. It went on beautifully. And it's dry time was great, also.




Here you can see it on all the fingers :)
I wore this polish for 4 days before I finally had to take it off because the decals I put on with it were coming off and leaving semi-sticky patches. But I had very little chipping or tip wear.





Here you can see on of the decals that I decided to put on just to have a little fun with the mani. 
Next up I have Eggnogoholic for you:





Eggnogoholic is a creamy off-white jelly base with different sizes of gold glitters. 




This is 3 coats of Eggnogoholic with no undie.  I really like this color just like this and the gold glitters just give it all it needs to be classy and beautiful.




Here's the bottle shot. You can see the glitters are all pretty small, but there are still quite a few different sizes.

I did not have any problems with the polish what so ever, it went on wonderfully and it's dry time was great.


Here I have 2 coats of Eggnogoholic on over 1 coat of Sally Hansen White On.  I have to say I honestly like it without the undie best, but I wanted to show you the difference anyhow.



If you liked what you see here these are still available on her big cartel shop along with her new P.S. I Love You set. You can find more info about GirlyBits on Facebook.  You can also purchase them through Llarowe, Harlow & Co, Mei Mei's Signatures, and Overall Beauty.

I hope you enjoyed this post and found some new beautiful polishes you just have to have! Please come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

1 comment: