Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sibu Beauty's See Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser review!

Hey everyone, this is a long overdue review. I received an email from the wonderful people at Sibu Beauty wondering if I would be interested in reviewing something for them, I replied that I would be more than happy to work with them. So they sent me a bottle of their Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser. So that is what I will be telling you a bit about here today. This is a cruelty free and vegan product. The maker says: Deep yet gentle cleansing is the basis for effective facial care at every age. This naturally anti-bacterial cleanser gently removes dirt, impurities and make-up while maintaining a healthy balance in your skin without compromising its natural protective nutrients. Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser will leave your face fresh, clean and perfectly balanced. 



This is the very lovely packaging that it came in. Along with their brochure that gives a detailed list of their other products and what those products are for. I really like how the packaging is simple yet very inviting.  This is a regular size bottle, and I believe it is 4 fl. oz. which in their shop goes for $17.95.


This is definitely a company worth checking out. They have some pretty awesome products.

Here is the bottle itself. Which I'm sure would last someone a long while. I've had mine and been using it since the end of December and I have only used about a quarter of the bottle. I use it every day to every other day. I have very difficult skin and this product has done wonderfully. I have been using a major beauty brand for the last few years now because it had been the only one I could find that helped stop by break outs and didn't dry out my skin. Well now I can use this wonderful natural product that costs about the same and is way better for me. It doesn't dry out my face. It leaves my skin looking healthier than ever. It smells wonderful, kind of citrusy to me. What could be better than a facial cleanser that doesn't dry you out, makes your skin look amazing, and smells good? I can't think of anything either.

I really love this product and it is definitely something I recommend to others looking for healthy skin care products that work.

Here are some ways to find Sibu Beauty: online shop and facebook.

I hope you enjoyed this post today and found some new products to try out. Please come back again soon to see what else I have lined up for your viewing pleasure. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)







2 comments:

  1. play bazaar
    play bazaar you appreciate composing? Provided that this is true, you can make money by turning into an independent author. Simply know that most independent composing destinations lean toward essayists with experience. However, there are different destinations that will enlist you on the off chance that you finish an assessment. It's a reward on the off chance that you have information on specific subjects.

    ReplyDelete