Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Above the Curve Nail Polish: Caty Periwinkle, Jennifer's Blue, and Un-Teal We Meet Again.

Well I have a few Above the Curve Nail Polish colors that I got a while back and I wanted to go ahead and share them with you all. I will be sharing Caty Periwinkle, Jennifer's Blue, and Un-Teal We Meet Again with you all today.

Starting with Caty Periwinkle, which is an almost lilac, periwinkle with subtle scattered holo. I have on two coats of this polish in the pics, and I had no problems with application. It is a very lovely color that I really enjoyed wearing and sharing with people where I worked. The old ladies really get a kick out the different colors of polish that I always wear, and they love them some sparkles just like I do :)







Next up is Jennifer's Blue which is a crelly teal with subtle scattered holo. It's really not that blue. This color was a bit streaky going on, and in the pics I have on 3 coats to get the best color to show off. It looks blue in the bottle but goes on a teal color. It's fun though.



















Last but not least, Un-Teal We Meet Again is a deep green with blue tones and pink flecks. It's a very lovely color, I absolutely love the pink flecks! It's not really a teal though. It went on well, I have on 2 thick coats in the pics to get the best color so share.


















Here are a couple places you can find Above the Curve Nail Polish: facebook and online shop.

And if you didn't know they do donate $1.00 from the purchase price of their polishes to Shriner's Hospitals for Children, to help repay them for their help when one of the founders of Above the Curve was a child. This is a husband and wife duo who have some excellent creations! Please check them out.

I really hope you found something you liked and come back again soon to see what else I have in store for your viewing pleasures. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment