Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Above the Curve Nail Polish: Caty Periwinkle, Jennifer's Blue, and Un-Teal We Meet Again.

Well I have a few Above the Curve Nail Polish colors that I got a while back and I wanted to go ahead and share them with you all. I will be sharing Caty Periwinkle, Jennifer's Blue, and Un-Teal We Meet Again with you all today.

Starting with Caty Periwinkle, which is an almost lilac, periwinkle with subtle scattered holo. I have on two coats of this polish in the pics, and I had no problems with application. It is a very lovely color that I really enjoyed wearing and sharing with people where I worked. The old ladies really get a kick out the different colors of polish that I always wear, and they love them some sparkles just like I do :)







Next up is Jennifer's Blue which is a crelly teal with subtle scattered holo. It's really not that blue. This color was a bit streaky going on, and in the pics I have on 3 coats to get the best color to show off. It looks blue in the bottle but goes on a teal color. It's fun though.



















Last but not least, Un-Teal We Meet Again is a deep green with blue tones and pink flecks. It's a very lovely color, I absolutely love the pink flecks! It's not really a teal though. It went on well, I have on 2 thick coats in the pics to get the best color so share.


















Here are a couple places you can find Above the Curve Nail Polish: facebook and online shop.

And if you didn't know they do donate $1.00 from the purchase price of their polishes to Shriner's Hospitals for Children, to help repay them for their help when one of the founders of Above the Curve was a child. This is a husband and wife duo who have some excellent creations! Please check them out.

I really hope you found something you liked and come back again soon to see what else I have in store for your viewing pleasures. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Joining study destinations is an incredible method to hear your point of view heard and gain some additional pay. In the meantime, you presumably won't have the option to take care of the entirety of your bills or purchase another vehicle, you can positively utilize the additional cash. Numerous trustworthy locales will regularly pre-screen you for studies and email you new ones when material.
    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete