Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review of Violet Matte by The Nail Junkie

Here is Violet Matte by The Nail Junkie, I know she has some other wonderful colors out, but I do believe you can never have too many reviews of a beautiful color. This is a super shimmery matte violet. I'm sure some people think that a matte violet wouldn't be that great, but I'm here to tell you that this specific matte violet is freaking fantastic.  It went on very well, there was a bit of shaking required, but no big thing. Dry time was splendid. And the after effect is quite stunning. So instead of rambling on and on about it I'm just going to show you.




Close-up bottle shot.




Close up on the thumb, 2 thick coats.



Another thumb shot. Still only 2 thick coats.



Index 4 coats, middle 3 coats, ring 2 coats, and pinkie 1 coat.



And here they all are again with the super cute bottle. In my opinion 3 coats makes it just right.




Here are some places to find The Nail Junkie:
Facebook or on her Blog.



I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon for more.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know who might be looking :)

2 comments:

  1. This will always be one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing! I love this shade on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this color :) Thank you for creating such great polishes!

      Delete