Thursday, October 17, 2013

Darling Diva Polish review of Honey Do, Space Beetle, and Dangerous Driver

Darling Diva Polish is one of the first indie polishes that I got. So I tend to go back to her store more often than getting new brands because I know she makes polish I like and enjoy. So today I am going to share some more of her great polishes with you.

Starting with Honey Do which is a white crelly base with different sized green and salmon pink glitters. I am wearing 3 coats of this polish on all fingers but my ring finger where I am wearing 2 coats over a base coat of white. I didn't have any problems with this polish.



Next up is Space Beetle. Space Beetle is a linear holo/duochrome. This has coarse and fine grade holo powder and a fine grade holo glitter. This has a beetle wing color shift. Best worn over another color. I have on 3 coats of it alone on my pinkie, 2 coats overclock on my middle finger, and 2 coats over a bright blue creme.











Last but not least I have Dangerous Driver, which is better used a top coat. This is a purple jelly linear holo with red to green color shift. It's a dupe of 230 with the added benefit and beautifulness of holo. It has fine and coarse grade holo powder. In the pictures I have 3 coats on my pinkie, and 2 coats on the rest over a lavender and a bright blue creme.










I hope you enjoyed this post and you can find Darling Diva Polish on Facebook, which will lead you to her etsy and big cartel stores. Please stop back to see what else I have lined up for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment