Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Darling Diva Polish review of Wardrobe Malfunction, Lightening Crashes, and Stripper Pole!

Alright folks I'm back! At least I'm trying to get back. I know I've been away for quite some time, and I apologize for that, but with my kids home over the summer things were a bit hectic and I just didn't have any spare time. Now I'm working tons of hours and trying to blog from my Kindle so please be patient with me!! I do appreciate all of you that still follow me and check back from time to time to see if I have anything new up. Well for those of you who do check back this is for you. A review of some very lovely Darling Diva Polishes (sorry but I haven't mastered how to copy and paste on here yet so links will be few and far between until I get it figured out).

I'm starting out with the lovely Wardrobe Malfunction, which is a beautiful blurple (blue/purple) with a subtle linear holo with a very fine blue microglitter in it that shows up in low light. These pics show this in 2 coats.




Next up is the very lovely Lightening Crashes. This is a wonderful charcoal linear holo with large to small silver holo glitters along with 2 different sizes of silver holo bar glitters and some square silver holo glitters. This is a must have for all you holo lovers out there! It went on wonderfully and I didn't have any problems with the glitters laying down or anything.  The pics below show this in 3 coats.



Now here is another wonderful holo for you holo lovers out there. This one is Stripper Pole which is a gorgeous gold linear holo with large to small gold holo hex glitters. Again I had no problems with application. The glitters laid down wonderfully for me. The pics below show this in 3 coats.






I know these aren't new colors but they are all still very beautiful and deserve a review. I hope you enjoyed this post, you can find Darling Diva Polish on Facebook which will lead you to her etsy and big cartel stores. Hopefully you will check back again to see what else I have backlogged to post for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment