Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Try it on Tuesday! Girly Bits Stormy Skies

For this lovely Try it on Tuesday I post I have for you my review on Girly Bits Stormy Skies. This is a fairly light greyish blue with gold and green micro glitter in it. It builds up to opaque in about 3 coats. With an undie it won't take as many coats. But then it also looks a little different as you will see in my pictures. The formula for this polish was great. It's not runny and it goes on evenly without any dragging or anything like that. Dry time was good. I really like this color more than I thought I would when I received it. When I got it I swatched it on a nail wheel and really didn't care for it. But then when I actually put it on my nails I really liked it. It will definitely be my go to color when it is storming! It's just perfect for that, or when I'm feeling kinda down even. Okay well without any further wait her it is:


Thumb: 3 Coats
Index: White base with 1 coat
Middle: White base with 2 coats
Ring: 2 coats
Pinkie: 1 coat



It's such a great color once you get it built up to opaqueness. I absolutely love this!



I was trying to get a good picture of the shimmer but my camera just wasn't cooperating with me :)


There you can see some of the awesome sparkle that it has!


Same picture but a little further away.


To follow on Facebook go here: https://www.facebook.com/GirlyBits. This is also where you will find store updates and any other information concerning her polishes. You can also go directly to her store here: http://girlybits.bigcartel.com/ (which will be unavailable until August 14th because she is on vacation).
Or you can also find her products on the Llarowe website if you are interested in checking there.

I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

1 comment: