Sunday, December 9, 2012

Glitz in a Bottle Review: Cotton Candy Summer, Fairytales Could Be Real, Slight Changes of Fall, Jack Frost, and I Love Christmas.

Alight today I am going to be showing you a few different lovely polishes from Glitz In A Bottle.  I have Cotton Candy Summer, Fairytales Could Be Real, Slight Changes of Fall, Jack Frost, and I Love Christmas.  I tried to get a good variety of different colors and seasons mixed in here for you.  I will start this off with Cotton Candy Summer:




Again this is Cotton Candy Summer. I have on 2 coats over Gosh Gold and China Glaze Elephant Walk.




 Cotton Candy is a clear base packed full of white bar glitter and small pink and gold hex glitter.  I did not have any application issues with this polish. There was no fishing for glitter or anything like that, and no curling. It went on very nicely.






Here are 2 coats of Cotton Candy Summer alone. You can see that the glitter distribution is even and works out very nicely. Even with no undie it is a lovley polish.






Here are 2 coats over Gosh Gold. This base really makes the glitters pop and look more fun.



2 coats of Cotton Candy Summer over China Glaze Elephant Walk. Over this color you can get a better idea of true colors.  The pink is fairly dark and almost red. The gold is pretty pale and then there's the white.


This is a great summertime polish!




Fairytales Could Be Real:




Here is Fairytales Could Be Real in 2 coats over China Glaze Elephant Walk and Gosh Gold. 






Here is the thumb shot to show you all the glitter that is packed in there. And so you can see that you can very nicely wear this polish alone or over another color.


Fairytales Could Be Real has a clear base and is full of small grey and light purple hexes, along with light purple and grey micro glitters, and lavender square glitters.


Here are 2 coats over China Glaze Elephant Walk. I really love the way the darker purple just adds that extra something, that makes it a great polish.





Here is Fairytales Could Be Real over Gosh Gold, This is my favorite combinations. The gold just really sets something off in this polish and makes it look brilliant!






Slight Changes of Fall:



I have 2 coats of Slight Changes of Fall on over China Glaze Elephant Walk and Gosh Gold.





Here it is so that you can see what it looks like alone. You could easily wear this alone, or over another polish.


Here is is over China Glaze Elephant Walk.  The orange in this polish really make it beautiful.


But I really love this one over Gosh Gold.  It just gives it that fall look and makes it all come together.  I didn't have any problems with this polish. I didn't have any problems with any of these polishes actually. They all went on very wonderfully.



From what I can tell Slight Changes of Fall has a clear base with large grey hexes, medium gold and orange hexes, tiny grey hexes, and micro iridescent glitters.






Now for the 2 holiday polishes that I got! First is Jack Frost.



I have 2 coats of Jack Frost alone on my index and pinkie fingers, 2 coats over Sally Hansen White On on my middle finger, and 2 coats over China Glaze Elephant Walk on my ring finger.



I really do prefer this one alone with nothing underneath of it. Here you can see that it has pretty good coverage after 2 coats, so you could easily skip the undie.




Jack Frost has a clear base with baby blue pearl finished medium hexes, tiny baby blue pearl finished hexes, and iridescent, blue, and green micro glitters.

Again I had no problems with this polish. It went on wonderfully.




Last but by far least I Love Christmas.




Here you can see all the varying sizes of glitters in this wonderful Christmas polish. Again I love this polish alone with no undie, but that's just me :)


I had no issues with this polish. The larger glitters seemed to some right out.



I Love Christmas has a clear base and is packed to the brim with white hearts, large red hexes, small red and green hexes, and red micro glitter.

Here are a couple places to find Glitz in a Bottle:
Facebook or on her etsy shop.



This polish is such a wonderful Christmas polish, I really love it alone and I love it just as much over Sally Hansen White On. But over the white then you can't see the super cute white hearts! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe found some new polishes you just have to have! Please come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you. And have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

1 comment:

  1. These are all really pretty. I think I Love Christmas is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete