Monday, December 3, 2012

Review of Maisie Shine Naughty from the Holiday Collection

Today I have for you a lovely polish from the great Indie brand Maisie Shine. The polish I have for you is Naughty, which is part of the 6 polish Holiday Collection. The other polishes in the Holiday Collection are: 2013, Wishlist, Wonderland, Nice, and Cookie Exchange. Here is Naughty:


Okay first off, red really isn't my color, with that said, I freaking love this color! This is a super shimmery red base with small red metallic and micro hex glitters. I have on 2 coats.



Here you can see the red hex glitters very well. I didn't have to fish for the glitter it just came out on the brush. I had absolutely no issues with this polish. It has excellent dry time. So I have to say my first experience with Maisie Shine is great, they turned me onto a color that I normally wouldn't pick for myself.



Here's the bottle shot!



And here are some ways for you to find Maisie Shine:
Facebook and on their etsy shop.



I hope you enjoyed seeing this polish and you come back again soon to see what else I have lined up for you.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment