Saturday, November 9, 2013

InDecisive Nail Lacquer review of Suagar, Ichor, and Speckled White.

Today I'm bringing you an Indie brand that is close to me, she's the only one in my state that I know of actually, it's InDecisive Nail Lacquer out of Omaha, Nebraska! I have three of her lovely polishes to show you. First up is Sugar, which is a beautiful clear/grey base packed plum full of course holo. It's a very beautiful polish. I have on 2 heavy coats, the description says to wear 3 coats for best look. This polish dries semi matte which you will be able to see in the pictures on my ring and index fingers. I did not have any problems with this polish what so ever.



Next up is Ichor, blue to clear, this is a temperature changing polish. When warm it's clear, and when cool it turns blue. The seller recommends to wear it over rich cream colors because it will dull the glitter or shimmer in those types of polishes, also, it may cause a slightly dusty look to your cream polishes. I tried it alone in two coats. I didn't have any application problems, but it did seem to take a tad bit longer to dry. I enjoyed washing my hands that night at work! This also comes in a red to clear and purple to clear.




Last but not least Speckled White has a clear base full of small to micro white glitters. The seller says you can use this to liven up a plain/boring polish without taking away from it completely, which is very true it made her Ichor look totally different but in a good way. Also, she says it's to resemble paint splatters. I see it. Do you? This also comes in Speckled Black.



As I said before I didn't have problems with the application of any of these lovely polishes, and I can't wait to see what else this awesome Nebraska woman comes up with! I hope you enjoyed this post and you can find InDecisive Nail Lacquer shop on Etsy. Please come back again soon to see what else I have lined up for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment