Thursday, November 7, 2013

Schatzi Brown Pacific Ocean and Orchid review

Today I will be showing you some polishes from Schatzi Brow, the stuff in her shop is made for the beach boho style and designed by Tanya Brown, and comes to you from Long Island, New York.
First up is Pacific Ocean, which has a blue jelly base with small blues hexes and turquoise micros. Now you can wear this polish alone like I did in the pictures or you could layer to spice up your favorite cream polish. I have on 2 coats and had no problem with application.

 
Next up is Orchid, which has a magenta crelly base and has lavender and pink micros in it. It can also be worn over another polish or alone like I did in the pics. I have on 2 coats with a clear base in case of staining. I didn't have any application problems with this polish.



I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like to find Schatzi Brown check out her shop on Etsy. Come back again soon to see what else I have lined up for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment