Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation review

Hey everyone, I was one of the lucky people to receive the Rimmel Stay Matte Vox Box from Influenster for testing and review purposes, so I'm going to share my experience here with you!
I don't normally wear foundation, because generally all the foundations I've tried in the past have felt heavy on my face and they never blended well with my skin tone, plus they always seemed to clog my pores and cause break outs. So yes when I received this I was a little leary about trying this foundation, but I went a head and tried it out. Thank God I did, because I love it! Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in ivory is my favorite, I've never had a foundation that I liked, but I love this one. It's super light weight, like you don't even know you're wearing it. I wore it for an 8 hour shift at work, and I'm a C.N.A./M.A so I tend sweat and end up with a very shiny face at the end of a shift, that wasn't the case when I wore the Stay Matte foundation. To top it off it didn't clog my pores and cause a breakout lol most foundation's. I can tell you I did a happy dance over that! Here is my before work picture:
Now here is the after work picture:
You can see that I was not shiny, even after a sweaty 8 hour shift!
So since it worked so wonderfully at work, here is my look when I went on a night out with my husband!
I definitely recommend this foundation! I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon to see what else I have lined up for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment