Tuesday, May 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge Post #2

Alright so I previously posted saying that I am doing a 31 day challenge started by Painting Outside The Lines. I have to do a different nail art challenge every day and post the picture of it to her Facebook page or email it to her.  So in the first post I posted basically the first weeks worth of pictures.  So this post will contain the second weeks pictures.  I hope you enjoy them.  Let me know what you think of my nail art and nail art fails :)

Day 10: Gradient Nails.  (My first gradient!)

Day11: Polka Dot Nails.

Day 12: Striped Nails.

Day 13: Animal Print Nails.

Day 14: Flower Nails.  (My first roses)

Day 15: Delicate Print Nails.  (I couldn't think of what to do!)

Day 16: Tribal Nails. (First time for tribal)
Hope you enjoy the post and come back soon.  I will post sometime next week with another set of my pictures for the challenge.  Let me know what your favorite it form here and from the other post! At the end I have to recreate one of styles that I do :)
Have a great day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking : )

4 comments: