Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FEVERlacquer's FEVERshadow in Effie's Trinket!!

Part 3:

This was a three part review, and look for the fourth post that pulls it all together! Now a little before the review information.  For those of you who don't know Casandra sells FEVERlacquer right now, and she will soon be offering FEVERshadow loose eye shadow and cream eye shadow.  The colors are a Hunger Games trio! The trio includes: Rue's Wildflowers (part 1), District 12 Soot (part 2), and Effie's Trinket (part 3).  The set will be $12.25.  $5.00 each for loose shadow, or $5.25 each for cream shadow. She's hoping to have them available by the second week of May, in her store > FEVERlacquer.  Each will be available in a 3g plastic pot. So without further ado, here is the third and final color! (This will be picture heavy)

This last color is called Effie's Trinket.  Effie's Trinket is a coppery/bronze color that is jam packed full of shimmer, and to make it even more EXTRAORDINARY, it's also full of fuchsia/purple glitter! It is super beautiful and really fun.  This is probably my favorite, just because of the contrast of the glitter.  I love this color.  This is a must have for any make-up junkie! I haven't seen anything like this before. Alright I suppose I should stop with the chit-chat and show you the pictures. So here it is!!

Shade

Sun

Shade

Shade

Bathroom Light















Pictures do not do this color justice at all, because it was very hard to get the glitter to show it's pretty self! But it's in there I promise!












































Look at all that shimmer even under my crappy bathroom light :)












In these two you can see the sparkles, just not really the color, but it shows you that they are there!





 


 


Don't mind my horrible hair!!











Reviewing these makes me really really wish I wasn't broke so that I could purchase these for myself!! Casandra definitely out did herself on these excellent shadows! You will surely need to check them out! Look for my fourth and final post that pulls them all three together into one look, which is what I wore to see the Hunger Games this weekend :)  I will post it this afternoon!

As always I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

2 comments: