Monday, May 7, 2012

FEVERlacquer's FEVERshadow in Rue's Wildflowers!

This will be a three part review, and look for the fourth post that pulls it all together! Now a little before the review information.  For those of you who don't know Casandra sells FEVERlacquer right now, and she soon be offering FEVERshadow loose eye shadow and cream eye shadow.  The colors are a Hunger Games trio! The trio includes: Rue's Wildflowers, District 12 Soot, and Effie's Trinket.  The set will be $12.25.  $5.00 each for loose shadow, or $5.25 each for cream shadow. She's hoping to have them available by the second week of May, in her store > FEVERlacquer.  Each will be available in a 3g plastic pot. So without further ado, here is the first color! (This will be picture heavy)

I am starting with FEVERshadow's loose eye shadow in Rue's Wildflowers. This is probably my favorite of the three, but I'm not sure, I really like Effie's Trinket a lot too! Rue's Wildflowers is a beautiful lilac purple, with lilac pink tints, and iridescent purple tones! It's jam packed with shimmers.  This is one amazing shadow. So I'm sure you are just dieing to see it, so I will be kind enough to show it to you!

Bathroom light

Shade

Another shade

Sun

More sun!
Don't mind my messy hair! lol :)

I apologize for no sun pictures but it got dark and cloudy on me!

I know these pictures do not do this shadow justice!















































This is one amazing eye shadow! I completely recommend buying it and if I wasn't broke I'd buy the whole set myself! (so if you wanna  get me something, I'd take this set, lol).  Pictures really don't do it justice at all. It's beautiful.  I wore this color alone to a graduation party and got so many compliments on it.  Everyone wanted to know what color it was and where I got it.  So keep yours eyes open for some beautiful eye fun!  Stay tuned tomorrow for the second review.

I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment