Monday, May 7, 2012

Review on Polish+Plus's Franken

Alright well here I have a very special Franken polish, which was part of a trade from Polish+Plus, this is here first one! Yay! I get to try out her first Franken.  This is a very light transparent purple with what looks to me like green micro shimmer, and then also 2 different sizes of small and smaller holographic hex glitters.  It has a fairly look when dry.  The glitters don't always cooperate though.  This one really needs a thicker base, as the glitter tends to drop to the bottom of the bottle.  It takes a little longer than most to dry.  I still love it though, it's really pretty on and I definitely enjoy it.  Here are some pictures:



As always I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment