Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Collection review for monsterlacquer! Deck the Halls, Rudolph, Tinsel, Jolly Holly, and White Christmas

Today I will be showing you another lovely Christmas collection, this one is from monsterlacquer.  The colors in this collection are Deck the Halls, Rudolph, Tinsel, Jolly Holly, and White Christmas.  I will start with Deck the Halls which has a clear base with mini silver, red, and green glitters along with blue mini bar glitters and large red hex glitters.  I have 1 coat of it on over "My Kind of Nude".



I didn't have to fish for the glitters. It was a little harder to get the big red hexes, but I just put the lid on the bottle and gave it a bit of a shake and that seemed to work pretty good.





To me the blue mini bar glitters make it look more like a really great New Years polish, but that is just my opinion :)



In the  close up here you can see that there is pretty even application with no fuss. I didn't have to try to place the glitters. I just brushed it on and moved to the next nail.




The bottle shot!











Next I have Rudolph for you, which has a clear base packed clear full of mini red glitters. Here I have 1 coat on over Love My Nails Manhattan Red on the index middle and pinkie fingers, over Sally Hansen Emerald City on the ring finger, and over "My Kind of Nude" on my thumb. Then I also have it pictured over Gosh Gold with 1 coat on all fingers, except the ring finger has 2 coats.




Here it blends right in over Manhattan red and stands out nicely over Emerald City.




Looking radiant over "My Kind of Nude". This is a great Christmas red!




Here is the close up over Manhattan Red. I didn't have any issues with this polish what so ever. It went right on.



Standing out greatly over Emerald City. (Sorry that it looks like I didn't do clean up, but I did it just wouldn't come completely off.)




Here it is looking so very gorgeous over Gosh Gold, with 2 coats on the ring finger.





Bottle shot!










Now we have Tinsel, which has a clear base packed full of silver mini bar glitters.




Here I have one coat of Tinsel over Sally Hansen Emerald City.  This is another great Christmas glitter.




Here is the close up of the thumb! I didn't have any application issues at all with this polish, no fishing for glitters, no dripping or dragging or any other problems.




Bottle shot! (Obviously all the sparkle freaked my camera out a bit)










Next up is Jolly Holly, this one has a pale frosted grass green base with red, blue, and silver mini glitters in it. A perfect mix of holiday colors for a wonderful Christmas polish.


I have on 2 coats of Jolly Holly with no undies. I didn't have any issues with dragging, dripping, or fishing.



Bottle shot!





Last but definitely not least, and my absolute favorite from this collection: White Christmas.  This has a creamy white base with different sizes of red and green hex glitters.





Here is the close up of the thumb. I didn't have any issues with this polish either. The larger glitters are a bit harder to get on but I do think that's because I have a mini bottle, I've always found it easier with the large bottles. But obviously it still looks AMAZING. 




The bottle shot!! I really love this polish! All the glitter really stands out nicely in the creamy white base.





If you would like to find monsterlacquer here are some places to check (making your stalking needs easier!):
Facebook and on the etsy shop.







I hope you enjoyed this beautiful Christmas collection and found some new colors that you just need to have! Please come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment