Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review of Elemental Styles Fool's Gold

Today I will be reviewing Fool's Gold by Elemental Styles.  I have to say this is really my absolute favorite one of her polishes! Fool's Gold has a clear but slightly champagne colored base with gold iridescent micro flakies, micro gold iridescent glitter, tiny gold iridescent glitter, and small/medium gold iridescent hex glitter.  You can wear this over another color to jazz it up or you can do like I do and wear it alone. Either way looks amazing. There was no fishing for glitter with this polish. It didn't run or drip, there was no dragging or bald spots, and dry time is amazing. So enough with all the talk here are the pictures!



There's a bottle shot of all the gold and iridescent goodness! I love love love it!


This is 2 thick coats on my thumb. There's glitter everywhere! I didn't have to fight with it to put it here or there. It just went!


Here are all the fingers! Index 4 coats, middle 3 coats, ring 2 coats, pinkie 1 coat.

For me I like to go with 2 or 3 coats.


Another thumb shot, still 2 coats. But look at that sparkle!



Here it is with the bottle!



Here is how you can find Elemental Styles:
Facebook, on the blog, or on etsy.





I hope you all enjoyed this post and come back again soon. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know who might be looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment