Friday, November 16, 2012

Pretty & Polished: Pool Party, Jawbreaker, Sand Art, and Clouds in My Coffee

Today I have some more lovely polishes from Pretty & Polished: Pool Party, Jawbreaker, Sand Art, and Clouds in My Coffee. Now some of these might be older versions or no longer carried, but I love them and wanted to share them with you all! I will start off with Pool Party, which has a light baby blue jelly base with tons of different colored, shaped and sized glitters. Here are some of the colors: light pink, black, silver, blue, gold, red, purple, green, etc. Shapes: hexes, squares, and bars. This polish is just packed full of fun!


As you may know this is one of the polishes that has been changed, the new version is Party at Joe's.

I still like this one and out of all the glitters on my nails there was only one slightly curved bar glitter which I gladly topcoated over :)  Seriously look at all that glitter!



I love all the different colors and sizes of glitter in here, and it looks so awesome in this milky jelly base!




LOOOK AT IT ALLLLLL!!!!









Next up is Jawbreaker, this has a milky white base with multiple sizes and colors of hex glitters, mint green mini bars, and red squares.  I am a major fan of the milky white based polishes and I love this one! I did not have any problems with getting the glitter on the nail, no fishing, no dragging, no problems what so ever!



Bottle Shot!



Look at that cute mini mint green bar! I love it! And all the rest of the fun glitters that are there too!




As you can see there are glitters everywhere :)



A little further away to show how cool it looks! Glitter all over just the way it should be with a polish like this.



This look was achieved with only 2 coats. So much glitter fun!









Now I have the very famous Sand Art, which has a clear base and is packed plum full of blue, purple, light pink, green, and yellow micro glitters. I had no problems with this polish either, no fishing, no dragging, nothing! This is a really fun polish that you can put on alone and build up or you can put it on over another color and it looks just as amazing. I chose to put it on alone with only one coat just to show you how much glitter you get that way.



Again this is only one coat! Seriously it's packed full of these great micro glitters.



Here it is on the rest of the nails and you can see that each nail got tons of glitters too! 


Look at those awesome colors. I really love these colors together.  So fun and contrasting.



Bottle shot so you can see just how packed full of glitter it is!



And an up close of the thumb.  Look there are some blue and purple glitters that are mini sized, just a bit bigger than the micros and make the polish pop all the more :)  Now that I have it, I know what all the fuss was about, it's freaking awesome!





Last but not least by any means I have Clouds in My Coffee which has a light brown/taupe base with gold shimmer packed in, and it has teal and blue mini hexes, along with medium sized light blue hexes. This is a super pretty polish and I really love it's contrasting colors. I had no problems with this polish either. There was no fishing, dragging, dripping, or any other icky stuff. I really love this polish so here it is:




 You can see all the creamed coffee colored goodness here, and all the super great blue and teal sparkles.




 Isn't this just adorable? I think so. I love it so much. It's my current Pretty & Polished favorite!





I have 2 coats of Clouds in My Coffee on in these pictures.



Here is a close up on the thumb where you can see the wonderful colors and sparkles.





And of course the bottle shot!






Here are some ways to find (stalk) Pretty & Polished:
Facebook, etsy, or on the blog.



I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know who might be looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment