Monday, November 26, 2012

Review Kawaii Nail Lacquer in Blue Sky

Here I have for you Blue Sky made by Kawaii Nail Lacquer.  Blue sky has a lovely light blue jelly base with metallic blue mini and small hexes and shredded glitters, along with mini iridescent glitters.This is a great blue polish that any blue addict should have :)






Here is the great bottle shot. And here I have on 2 coats of this wonderful blue polish.



Here is the thumb shot! I will tell you that I didn't have any problems with this polish. There was no fishing for glitter it just came out on the brush and went on the nail, so there was no glitter placement either. 




There was no dragging or dripping, so the formula is good. Sometimes, depending on the brush dip you do get more glitter sometimes. Which just adds to the uniqueness of the polish.



Here are some ways to find Kawaii Nail Lacquer (I'm making your stalking needs easier everyday LOL):
Facebook and in their etsy shop.







I hope you enjoyed this post and check out this great lacquer.  Also, come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

1 comment: