Thursday, March 22, 2012

Definately Excited!

Thank you to everyone who reads my posts! I have reached 50 blog followers, this is wonderful. I hope that everyone is enjoying my blog and that you all stick around.  Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see on here or things that would make it better! I love to get feed back. 

Just so you know the posts might be a little slim for the next few days.  We are currently remodeling our home ourselves so this takes a lot of my time! Also, we are trying to get the better part of it done by March 31st! We are having our sons 4th birthday party at our house and want to have most of the stuff done by then.  I'm not sure what we were thinking setting up his party at our home while we were remodeling, but I guess it just gives us that little extra kick to keep it going and get it all done.  Definitely stressful though! So if you don't see anything from me for a while this is what I will be doing!

Also, we are starting a towing business, so we will be out getting that all set up and getting the papers signed and taken care of at the bank.  And all the other fun stuff that goes with that! So not only do we have to hurry and get our remodeling wrapped up, but we have the excellently bad timing of starting a new business in the middle of it. I know, what were we thinking, right? I don't know what we were thinking so don't expect me to answer that (lol).  But wish us luck! We just might need it!

I will also, be testing out some samples that the lovely Tabi (an Independent rep of Perfectly Posh) sent me to review so be on the look out for those!  I will work on testing those out while I am  not on here also!

Plus, I have a ton of new polishes that I need to get reviewed and up on here for everyone to see! So I will be super busy! 

As always thank you for supporting my crazy little blog I really do appreciate it and I hope you continue to read my posts.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment