Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Review on NYC's Tribeca Silver

Ok well I am now doing a review on NYC's Tribeca Silver for a follower who asked what I thought of this polish. Honestly I hadn't had a chance to try it yet so I want to thank you for asking, because I was definitely missing out! If you are thinking about buying DO IT! This is a great (what I would call) micro sparkle. There are tons of separate silver sparkles in a clear base. One coat over any favorite color would add a night life sparkle to it. Or you can layer it up and wear it alone. I have on 3 coats, which I did to make sure it looked great in the pictures, but for everyday wear I would only apply 2 coats.  It went on wonderfully, no streaks or runs. The consistency is just right for this polish.  It really does dry in a minute, which I love from any polish.  This is just a wonderful color I love sparkles and this has it! I can't stop starring at my nails now! Here are some pictures for you that show how lovely it is, but still do it no justice!


This is for sure one of my favorites right now!  Thank you for checking out my post and I hope you come back for more.  Have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty! I actually just bought this color last week @ Target, along with "East Village" which I am wearing now. Still haven't tried the silver, but maybe I'll wear it with a dark blue (by Sinful, "hot spot"). Luv the cheapie nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete