Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nail Mail!!!

I got some great Nail Mail today from some great ladies!!  Thank you to Jilltastic Nail Design and Polish+Plus

I got some great nail decals from Polish+Plus.  There are 3 sheets: some black heart flower ones, hearts in pink and light blue, and some whit flowers and butterflies. All are super cute I love them. Now I just have to paint my nails one color and leave it that color for a couple of days so I can use them!!! Will post pics of course as soon as I do this!
The other nail mail was a great Sinful Colors in Kissy from Jilltastic Nail Design.  I will be posting a review of this great color following this!!

Thank you wonderful ladies soo much!!!


2 comments:

  1. Awww sweet your nail stickers came in.

    Mine probably arrived too but I haven't had time to check my mail. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and they are soo cute I love them! Hope you like the ones you got too! Now I just have to paint my nails and leave them and apply these :)

      Delete