Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Weekend Haul!!

Here is the picture of what all I got this weekend:

Pictured here are: Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit, which I got at Wal-Mart. Then I went to Dollar General where I got some DG Nail Polish Remover that is supposed to strengthen nails, DG Hair Detangler for my girls, Suave Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo Smoothers Strawberry also for my girls, DG Moisture Rich Conditioner, Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser+Scrub, Olay UV Moisturizing Cream, Wet n Wild fastdry in: FuchsiaRama, Ebony Hates Chris, and Everybody Loves Redmond, and L.A. Colors Nail Lacquer in: BLQ389 Red Stilettos and BLQ385 White. After that I went to Alco and found some great deals there too!! I got Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Red Carpet, and Wet n Wilds Fantasy Makers on clearance in: Purple Potion and Black Magic (not crazy about the lids because once you open them they do not line back up). 

I haven't had a chance to use any of these yet so I will have plenty to show you once I get everything organized!!!

Thanks for checking out my post!! Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment