Monday, March 19, 2012

Visit to Gram's Haul!

Holy Moly! My Gram is a serious polish addict too, but she likes to get rid of the ones she doesn't use any more!  I am just so lucky to be the one she gives them too!! Yay me!  So here are some pics!

Yes there is a lot of Avon!! She likes it and I used to sell it so she always bought it when it was on sale!! So here is what is pictured: Pic one: (right to left) Petunia Pink, Gilty Pink, Cherry, Glistening Copper, Tuscan Russet; Pic two: (right to left) Mambo Melon, Delicata, Rose Amour, Delicate Mauve, Sateen; Pic three: (right to left) Clear, Cherry Flip, Petites: #102 Napa Merlot, CQ2 #154, Crystal Calm.  I have not had a chance to try out any of these colors so as you can see I have lots to do and lots to post! I better get busy!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post! Hope you like it and check out some others! Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment