Thursday, March 15, 2012

DG Nail Polish Remover Strengthening Review

Well I picked this up at the Dollar General when I decided my old remover just wasn't doing the job for me.  I figured what better to do than a review and let all of you know how this product worked for me :).  All right well I used this remover for the first time today. It worked much better than the stuff that I was using but of course that was a non-acetone so of course this would work better. The smell isn't too bad which is always a plus with removers, because some of them smell horrible.  And I guess we will see about the strengthening part as I use it more, but I'm not holding my breath on this. So there you have it cheap remover that did it's job wonderfully!


Thank you for checking out my post and I hope you come back again. Have a wonderful day!
As a reminder: Everything have been reviewing has been purchased with my own money, I am not in any being paid for my opinions of these products.

1 comment:

  1. The new DG Body says, "100% Acetone", yet it also contains an unspecified percentage of "Bitrex". How, then, can it still be labeled as 100% Acetone, if it is diluted with something else?

    ReplyDelete