Monday, March 19, 2012

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser+Scrub

Today I am doing a review on Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser+Scrub.  I use this every other day, because otherwise it dries out my skin to much, I have difficult skin apparently. It helps me a lot though, I have what I am guessing would be adult acne, along with acne from stress and this face wash helps keep it under control. It is a two in one cleanser and scrubber.  It's supposed to minimize the appearance of your pores, but I don't know if it really does that, I've been using it for some time and I haven't really noticed a change in pore size.  Well I suppose right after using they appear smaller but open back up as the day goes on. This is a product that I would recommend and that I will continue to use. It does dry out my skin a small amount, but without any moisturizer its back to normal about an hour later. I deal with the dryness, due to the fact that I have yet to find a moisturizer that will moisturizer without causing extra oiliness and worse breakouts.  So if anyone has any advice here PLEASE let me know!



As always thank you for reading my posts and please keep coming back! Would love to hear any feedback!  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello :) About the moisturizer, I absolutely love the Olay Active Hydrating! It's the only moisturizer I can use without breaking out or getting oily. I personally like the original one, but they also have one with spf, and a nighttime one. It comes in a jar and is fairly cheap. Hope this helped!

    ReplyDelete