Friday, March 16, 2012

Oops Haul!

I can not for the life of me remember where I saw this term: "Oops Haul", but it completely fits what happened yesterday! So if I "stole" this term from you please let me know so I know who to give credit to for it! The "Oops Haul" is where you go into a store planning on getting something specific and leave with polish that you were not planning to buy! I did this many times yesterday, I just couldn't help myself they all wanted to go home with me! Oh and also, I went into my Walgreens and completely forgot to look for the only polish I really went there for which was Cinderella! But I did get all these other pretties!  So here are the pictures form my outing yesterday:
L.A. Colors in (left to right): None of these have names so here are the numbers: BCC 572, BCC 559, BCC 556, and Clear Hardener-Strengthener.

(Left to Right) Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine in Burgundy Frost, NYC in Tribeca Silver, Wet 'n' Wild Shine of Times in Sunny Side Up, and last a brand I've never seen before Beauty Concepts and it has no name.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in (left to right): Onyx Rock & Limestone.

Sinful Colors in (left to right): Irish  Green, Zeus, Daredevil, and Mint Apple.

These I bought to do Frankens! The one on top is L.A. Colors Iris and the other is Tease.


I also got a little bit of nail mail from the Copious site, which I found thank to TheDoItYourselfLady.  One of these lovely bottles is already on its way to its new home with Polish+Plus, so I hope we both enjoy these! As this is my first Milani color!
Milani's Breezy
Alright well I hope you enjoyed seeing my oops haul! Please come back for future posts and as always I would love to hear what you think! Have a wonderful day :)

4 comments:

  1. Crying from laughter. I think all my hauls are "Ooops Hauls". I need to find a term for those really ginormous ones that are not only "Oooops" but "Oh, crap I must hide the evidence" hauls!! :)Love Milani. I almost picked that very same color up last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! For sure if you think of something good let me know. This was for surely an "Oh, crap I must hide the evidence" haul! And the worst part was that it didn't all want to fit in it's nice designated polish spot! That made it so much worse! Thank you for reading my posts I really do love hearing from people!

      Delete
  2. How is that Tribeca Silver? I almost bought it yesterday, but decided to wait another day or 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I can try it first thing tomorrow and post a review for you!

      Delete