Monday, March 19, 2012

Sally Hansen Inst-Dri in Pronto Purple

Okay well now I am reviewing Sally Hansen Inst-Dri in Pronto Purple.  This has the wide set brush. It is a very opaque color right off, I applied two coats just to get the even coverage.  The first coat went on a little streaky in some places, but had overall good coverage.  The second coat evened it all out and was enough for me to call it good.  This is a very lovely plum purple color, it has some very nice red shimmers in it that I could not capture in the pictures! But they are there and they are very pretty.  Dry time was as advertised, almost instant, I still gave it a few minutes between coats just to be sure.  It dries hard, which is always a plus for me.  Over all I really enjoyed applying and wearing this polish! It's a super fun color and it has low application time. Here are some various pictures:
Up close in overhead light.

With Flash
As always Thank you for looking at my post! Please come again and I enjoy hearing your feedback on my posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment