Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sinful Colors: Dream On Review

Alright well here we have a review of Sinful Color in Dream On.  This color has a great matte finish.  Or of course if you don't want to keep the matte look you can add some glitter or just a clear topcoat.  This is a pretty opaque color, since it is matte it does go on a little streaky so 2 coats are necessary.  It's a wonderful deep fuchsia cream. It's a fairly thick consistency which helps sort of even out the layers.  this is currently my favorite matte color, but then I only have 3 so I don't have much to go off of! Well here are some pictures, which I think make it look more pink than it really is just so you are aware.


There is clear polish over my ring finger to show the difference.
As usual thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my post.  Hope you check out some others also!  And come back again and again ;) Have a wonderful day and wear your smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment