Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wet 'n' Wild Review on Mauve Frost

Well here's a review on Wet 'n' Wild's Mauve Frost.  To me this color is more of a brownish mauve color with some small silver shimmer in it.  It is a fairly opaque color. I used 2 coats. But if I wanted a more nude type of color could have gone with just one.  With  the second coat it gave it a much deeper darker color.  It went on very nicely, it looked a little streaky at first but evened out on its own which is great. It dries quickly and has a nice finished look. I think that once I have some time to play with my stamping kit this would be a nice base color for stamping.




Again please don't make fun of my poor broken finger nail, I jammed it when I was shifting gears. It was not good! :)

Thanks for looking at my post and hope you check out some other! Please come back soon! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment