Friday, March 2, 2012

Franken Friday!!

Ok. Well I will start by saying this is the first time I've tried this.  I believe this is what is referred to as a "franken" mani, I used a clear polish and applied regular glitter that I had on top, let it dry and then clear over the top.  I decided I need different glitter for this mine stinks! Although my shredded silver might work if I put it directly into the clear and mixed it up and then applied it. But that is for another post and another day :).  I did mine with a shredded silver and transparent multicolored glitter.  Then I did my 5 year old daughters with a copper glitter and the shredded silver. Here are our pictures:
Sorry again about the picture quality! That's the best I can do for right now.  Give me some feedback on these!! Would love to hear what you think and/or what else I can try for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment