Monday, March 26, 2012

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtremewear: Twisted Pink

Alright well here we are again.  Today I am reviewing Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtremewear in Twisted Pink.  This is a bright pink with what I would describe as yellow and orange micro shimmers in it.  The shimmer really give the color a great pop.  It has great consistency, not to thick not to thin. This has excellent dry time like most Sally Hansen's.  It's a fairly opaque color after the first coat but a little streaky with the first coat.  So I add a second coat and that evens everything out. This is a really fun summer color that I enjoy wearing. If you are looking for a bright pink that has a little extra something I would recommend this color for you. Here are some pictures that I took:


I apologize for the crappy camera phone pictures:( That's all I have to work with right now so bear with me please.

As always I appreciate you stopping by and checking out my blog and I hope that you return.  Have a wonderful day and keep on a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment