Thursday, March 8, 2012

Reviewing Avon's Mirror Shine in Pink Ice

For today I am reviewing Avon's Mirror Shine nail enamel in Pink Ice. This is a fairly opaque color.  It only took two coats to achieve the look in my pictures.  It has a thinner consistency without being runny.  Sports more of a frosted look that what I am attracted to but of course when it came out I had to buy one to try it out.  Definitely not my favorite color on it's own, but I do have some very fun ideas in mind for it.  I think it will make a great water marbling color.  But that will be for another time and another day:) So here are some pictures:
This is in natural light.
These two are in direct sunlight.

All right well that's it for now, hope you come back and view some of my other blog posts!
Also have a great day:)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a work appropriate color.

    I think it will be a good one to stamp on. I actually quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it would be. I just think it needs something on it. So your stamping idea is a great one, I don't have the stuff to stamp so I can't do that. but I think it would look great! Thank you for the feed back it's greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete