Friday, March 16, 2012

Review on Beauty Concepts Nail Polish

Here's a review for Beauty Concepts Nail Polish.  This does not have a name on the bottle, but it is a dark gray with silverish shimmers in it, almost a gunmetal gray.  This polish went on very nicely, it wasn't streaky.  It is a little thinner than I thought it would have been, but that was not an issue.  It doesn't smell too bad, not any worse than other polishes anyway. The first coat was more transparent than I would have thought also, but it only took two coats to make it completely opaque.  The dry time with this polish is was very rapid, which is always a good thing in my house as I have three children running around!



Overall I am very satisfied with this product and will be seeing if they have any more colors that I like! I may even be getting some for some upcoming giveaways!!

As always thank you for reading my post, I hope you come back again.  Please feel free to leave me some feedback I always love hearing from you!  Have a wonderful day :)

2 comments: