Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review on Avon's Sparkling Peach

Well today I am doing a review on Avon's Sparkling Peach.  This is a very light transparent peach colored polish with small gold shimmers in it.  It goes on very smooth and in my opinion would make a good color to go over another color with.  This is due to the fact that it is so lightly colored.  I had to apply 4 coats to achieve the color below. Which is how I would want it to wear out, but that is of course my opinion.
These two were taken in natural light.


These two were taken in natural sunlight.

This is a very nice color and is stunning in the sun light.

Thank you for viewing my review I hope you come back again.

Just a reminder: I have purchased all of the polishes in my blog posts and I am not being paid for my opinion this is my honest opinion of each product.

No comments:

Post a Comment